17th Annual Practice Partner Research Network (PPRNet) Meeting
August 23-25, 2012
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites
Meeting agenda | Info and presentation downloads | Meeting registration | DoubleTree reservations
You are invited to join us for the 2012 PPRNet Annual Meeting, August 23-25, 2012 in Charleston, South Carolina.
Only a couple of slots left in the workshops.
Starting Thursday August 23rd from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m., we are excited to offer two new pre-meeting workshops to explore opportunities for using PPRNet reports to catalyze improvement in your practice and achieve recognition. The two workshops will run concurrently, registration is required, and the fee is $150.
Pre-meeting Workshop 1: Introduction to PPRNet Reports
This workshop is intended for novice PPRNet members. We will demonstrate how to interpret practice, provider and patient-level reports with hands-on examples. Read more.
Pre-meeting Workshop 2: Using PPRNet reports for Performance Recognition Programs
This workshop is intended for PPRNet members who are experienced with PPRNet reports. We will describe how PPRNet reports may be used for PCMH, PQRS and other performance recognition programs. Read more.
August 24-25 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday presentations, workshops and small group sessions will include:
- Recent findings related to improving alcohol screening and medication safety from the AM-TRIP and MS-TRIP 2 projects
- Findings assessing the prevalence of chronic disease and multi-morbidity and their associations with preventive services delivery from the CERCOP project
- Use of clinical decision support to improve antibiotic prescribing and chronic kidney disease
- Specific steps to improve patient care, through better use of Patient Records™ and team care from 12 years of translating research into practice
- Potential PPRNet research in areas such as genomics, the use of wireless technology to monitor and promote health, the impact of online evidence-medicine resources on patient care and new lung cancer screening research
Please join us for a reception and awards ceremony after the sessions on Friday.
For practices participating in AMTRIP and MSTRIP2 projects, some limited travel reimbursements are available. Eligible participants will be notified.
To receive the early registration discount, payments must be received before June 1, 2012. All payments will be processed through the South Carolina.gov secure online credit card payment system. Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
A limited block of rooms has been reserved at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites, Charleston, SC -Historic District. To receive the special conference discounted rate, reservations must be made prior to July 24, 2012. Reservations made after this date will be based on room availability and offered by the DoubleTree at the best rate available at that time. To make reservations contact the Charleston DoubleTree directly toll free (877) 408-8733, or (843) 577-2644 and mention PPT code or refer to the PPRNet Conference. The room block for Saturday August 25th and Wednesday August 22nd are full but rooms for that date are still available and will be offered at the best available rate. For a direct link to the DoubleTree PPRNet reserved block click the following link: http://www.hilton.com/en/dt/groups/personalized/C/CHSCSDT-PPR-20120822/index.jhtml
Valet parking is available in the DoubleTree's private garage. Daily charge is $22 plus tax per vehicle. Public parking garages are also available in the vicinity.
Ruth Wyse, PPRNet Program Coordinator