University Admissions | Application Fees
The application process requires a non-refundable processing fee which is paid at the time you submit your application.
|College of Nursing||$95.00|
|College of Dental Medicine||$95.00|
|College of Medicine||$95.00|
|College of Health Professions||$100.00|
|College of Graduate Studies||$95.00|
|College of Pharmacy||$65.00|
- Includes those applying to the Ph.D in Nursing program.
- is waived for domestic applicants applying to the Ph.D. in Biomedical Science or Ph.D. in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, and Epidemiology.
- may be paid by electronic check.
- may be paid by Visa or Mastercard by completing the credit card information section on the application.
- must be paid when application is submitted and is non-refundable.
- must be paid for EACH program and/or for EACH term to which the applicant is seeking admission.