Apple Tree Society
The Apple Tree Society seeks to foster dialogue and activity related to the scholarship of health professions teaching through campus and national partnerships.
- Expand the faculty development opportunities related to teaching and learning on campus and beyond.
- Initiate programs that recognize and enhance the value of the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Explore and support innovative methods and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Promote professional development of current and future educators across all colleges.
- Foster networking opportunities and conversations about teaching, learning, and educational technology.
Included in this page:
Microsoft Outlook: Stay Organized and Safe
Tegrity recording: https://tegr.it/y/1juad
Keeping it Legal: Copyright Q & A
Tales from the Un-Encrypted - Upcoming Encryption and Password Changes
The Challenging Student: The Mental Health Condition
Lessons learned from an online course: Engaging learners in effective online discussions
Tegrity recording: https://tegr.it/y/1jvb0
What Your Students Would Say: A Student Panel Discussion on Effective Teaching (With Students from Across the University)
Tegrity recording: https://tegr.it/y/1jvdm
What's all the Fuss about Rigor, Transparency and Reproducibility?: Statistical Significance and P-Values
Tegrity recording: https://tegr.it/y/1jvjb
Additional resource: http://grants.nih.gov/reproducibility/faqs.htm
A picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Finding and Using Multimedia
I feel the need….the need for speed: Speed Networking
Tomorrow's Teaching Newsletter
Tomorrow's Teaching newsletter is a publication produced by the MUSC Online Advisory Council and the Apple Tree Society providing news, advice, and resources for 21st century teaching with technology and innovative strategies.