Apple Tree Society
The Apple Tree Society seeks to foster dialogue and activity related to the scholarship of health professions teaching through campus and national partnerships.
- Expand the faculty development opportunities related to teaching and learning on campus and beyond.
- Initiate programs that recognize and enhance the value of the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Explore and support innovative methods and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Promote professional development of current and future educators across all colleges.
- Foster networking opportunities and conversations about teaching, learning, and educational technology.
Included in this page:
July 14, 2017
Charleston, South Carolina
Higher education has seen many innovations around teaching and learning over the past few years. This conference aims to highlight current trends, best practices, and future directions of teaching and learning in higher education. Come learn from the best and brightest while being able to exchange ideas with colleagues from across the state of SC.
This will be a day packed full of sharing ideas, developing new skills, and improving on what we already all do so well. With concurrent sessions, keynotes, workshops, and networking, there will be a lot to experience during the one-day conference.
Don't miss your opportunity to be part of the inaugural SC Conference on Innovations in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education!
For more information, visit the SCCITL website.
Educational Technology and Classroom Technology for New Faculty
Turnitin: Checking the Origionality of Students' Writing in Moodle
Getting Started with REDCap
Engaging Your Students in the Classroom with Polling
Learning Moodle in a SNAP
Graphical Display of Data and Statistics for Basic Science Researchers
Tomorrow's Teaching Newsletter
Tomorrow's Teaching newsletter is a publication produced by the MUSC Online Advisory Council and the Apple Tree Society providing news, advice, and resources for 21st century teaching with technology and innovative strategies.
- Janaury 2017
- December 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
Chair: Mary Mauldin