Apple Tree Society
The Apple Tree Society seeks to foster dialogue and activity related to the scholarship of health professions teaching through campus and national partnerships.
- Expand the faculty development opportunities related to teaching and learning on campus and beyond.
- Initiate programs that recognize and enhance the value of the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Explore and support innovative methods and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Promote professional development of current and future educators across all colleges.
- Foster networking opportunities and conversations about teaching, learning, and educational technology.
Included in this page:
Included on the Apple Tree site:
Tomorrow's Teaching Newsletter
Tomorrow's Teaching newsletter is a publication produced by the MUSC Online Advisory Council and the Apple Tree Society providing news, advice, and resources for 21st century teaching with technology and innovative strategies.
Go to MyQuest and search for the Apple Tree Society catalog under Enroll > Browse a Catalog. Here you can view all of our past newsletters.
Chair: Mary Mauldin