The mission statement of the eHarvest news source is to cultivate the growth and dissemination of resources for education, technology, and learning.
If you have something to contribute to eHarvest or would like to request a "How To", please contact email@example.com
- July 22, 2013: 2013 Interprofessional Collaboration Grant Opportunity Pilot Project Program
- July 12, 2013: How to customize Moodle's "My Home" page
- June 5, 2013: What is the Personalized Learning Designer in Moodle and how can I use it to create rules and automation in my course?
- May 28, 2013: How do I edit my Messaging settings in Moodle?
- May 22, 2013: How to import grades in Moodle
- May 16, 2013: How do I add extra time to a Quiz for a specific student in Moodle?
- MUSC Copyright Toolkit: http://www.library.musc.edu/page.php?id=1314
- MUSC Library's Mobile Devices webpage: http://musc.libguides.com/mobiledevices
- An Inventory of Quantitative Tools Measuring Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Outcomes
- 2013 MUSC Mentoring Retreat
On Friday, May 3, the Mentor Leadership Counsel and MUSC Apple Tree Society will host the 2013 Mentoring Retreat - a day focused on academic, clinical and research mentoring.