Apple Tree Society
|Managing Online Work Loads webinar available at|
The Apple Tree Society seeks to foster dialogue and activity related to the scholarship of health professions teaching through campus and national partnerships.
- Expand the faculty development opportunities related to teaching and learning on campus and beyond.
- Initiate programs that recognize and enhance the value of the scholarship of teaching and learning.
- Explore and support innovative methods and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Promote professional development of current and future educators across all colleges.
- Foster networking opportunities and conversations about teaching, learning, and educational technology.