2013 - Session 2
Session Title: "Instructional Design"
Presenters: Dr. Maralynne Mitcham and Dr. Ruth Patterson
Location: Basic Science Building Room 202
Intended Learning Outcomes:
- Appreciate the importance of instructional design as the foundation for effective instruction
- Identify the sequential phases of instructional design and their component parts
- Use Bloom's taxonomy as a guide for developing intended learning outcomes
- Ultimately, formulate a personal approach to instructional design within your teaching-learning context
- Hand-out: Writing Learning Objectives
- Blueprint for Learning text (link)
Link to Tegrity recording: https://tegr.it/y/117q6
Link for evaluation: Attendees will receive a personalized REDCap survey invitation via email.