Bee Campus USA
As of 2016, MUSC is a certified "Bee Campus" by Bee Campus USA. The Bee Campus USA designation recognizes
educational campuses that commit to a set of practices that support pollinators, including bees, butterflies, birds, and bats,
among thousands of other species.For more information on Bee Campus USA, visit beecampususa.org.
BEE Campus USA Page
MUSC Bee Campus Website
Medical District Greenway
MUSC Arbor Day 2014
Date: Wednesday, December 3
Time: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Place: The Horseshoe 171 Ashley Ave., Charleston, SC 29425
Registration Fee: $10 (No fee for Government and Non-Profits)
Come and share your tree, garden, landscape and environmentally friendly ideas, products or services with the MUSC
community, students, faculty and staff. A table will be provided for each vendor/exhibitor. You are welcome to bring a
tent (max 12’x 12’) and any other products, props or marketing materials.
Anything Tree or Environmentally Friendly
- Tree Care
- Sustainable/Organic Landscaping, Building, and Agriculture Services and Products
- Forestry, Forest Services and Products
- Parks and Recreation
- Environmental Services/Recycling/Compost
- Tree and Environmental Advocacy Groups
- Artists, Wood Turning, Carving, Furniture, etc.
- Arts and Crafts made from wood or recycled/reused material
- Organic eats, locally sourced ingredients, etc.
And of course, we will be planting trees with the help of anyone who wishes to participate.
Feel free to share this invitation with anyone else you think might fit the theme of the event.
Please RSVP by Monday, November 24 “Yes, attending MUSC Arbor Day 2014”
In your email, please provide the following:
- Organization/Company Name
- Contact Name
- Name and phone number of the person representing your organization at the event
- Types of service, products or activity
- Describe any special requirements such as parking for oversized vehicles, any large equipment that you will be displaying, need for access to electrical outlet, etc.
Questions? Call Nate 843-789-0379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org