Women Scholars Initiative
for the Advancement, Recruitment, and Retention of Women
- AAMC Group on Women in Medicine and Science (GWIMS) The mission of the GWIMS is to advance the full and successful participation of women in all roles within academic medicine
- Drexel University Hedwig Van Ameringen Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine (ELAM) The ELAM program for Women is the nation's only in-depth program focused on preparing senior women faculty at schools of medicine, dentistry and public health for institutional leadership positions where they can effect positive change.
- Harvard Institute for Higher Education Graduate School of Education Programs
- Higher Education Resource Services (HERS)
- South Carolina Women in Higher Education (SCWHE)
- Optimizing the Practice of Mentoring: Mentoring is an effective, adaptable, and practical strategy for supporting the development of a successful faculty career. The University of Minnesota Clinical & Translational Science Institute has developed a free, online, professional development course designed to prepare faculty from a range of disciplines to be effective research mentors for junior faculty, post-doctoral fellows and graduate students. For more information, please visit the website.