Help available for MUSC’s conversion for mobile-device usersTweet
MUSC users of personal or university-owned smartphones and other devices, who use them to access email or use MUSC servers, must enroll in the Mobile Device Management solution and implement Two-Factor Authentication by Sept. 15.
Information Services is offering help to set up MDM and 2FV at the following campus locations. To set up an informational help session for your department or area, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Users who register their devices before Sept. 15 will be entered into a drawing to win an iPad Mini.
- Friday, Aug. 23: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower lobby, Ashley River Tower lobby, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Room 118, Colbert Education Center & Library; and 2 to 4 p.m., 163 Rutledge (MUHA HR)
- Monday, Aug. 26: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower lobby, ART lobby, Room 102, Colbert Education Center & Library; and 8 to 10 a.m., Harborview Office Tower Lobby
- Tuesday, Aug. 27: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower lobby, ART lobby; 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Library fourth floor; 8:30 to 10 a.m., Harborview Office Tower lobby; and 3 to 7 p.m., Inpatient Unit
- Wednesday, Aug. 28: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower Lobby, ART lobby; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 135 Cannon lobby; and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Room 687, The Children’s Hospital of South Carolina
- Thursday, Aug. 29: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., LDI meeting (BEB Auditorium); 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower lobby
- Friday, Aug. 30: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., North Tower lobby, ART lobby; and 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., HOT lobby.