Center for Cell Death, Injury and Regeneration
Reservation : We use the ilabs system for microscope scheduling. First time users after training will be given access to the reservation system.
Microscope usage fee:
Base rate $
Member rate $
After hours rate $
Zeiss 510 in DD521
BD CARV II in DD526
Zeiss 510 in HCC355
Leica TSC SP2 AOBS in HCC704
Olympus FV10i LIV in DD521
Olympus FV1200 MPE in DD521
- Minimum sign up is 1 hr, subsequent charge in half hour increments.
- Billing will be calculated on reserved time or actual time used, which ever is greater.
- There is a 12 hour cancellation policy, with requirement to notify user list-serve by email (current lists will be provided). Without appropriate cancellation, reserved time will be billed.
- High volume users may be assigned recurring time slots on individual microscopes that must be claimed by close of business on Thursday (5 PM) of the prior week. Unclaimed and remaining time is then open for sign-up on a first come basis.
- Earliest reservations accepted the Monday of the week prior to use.
- If last user of the day does not shut down the scope, PI will be charged hrs of laser time and/or user cannot use the scope for a period of time, to be determined by the Hollings Cancer Microscopy Imaging Facility Executive committee.
- Billing is through a monthy Hollings Cancer Center IIT.
- Required training hours are determined by personnel. In general they will be 1-4 hrs.
- After hours is from 6 pm to 8 am and weekends.
HCC requests that all users include acknowledgement of the core facility in publications and that these citations be sent to the Core Manager for compilation.