College of Health Professions
Look Who's Turning 50! Check out the 50th Anniversary Website by clicking here!
- Want to learn about a program we offer? Summer 2016 Information Sessions are here...READ MORE
- Join us for the 2nd Annual MUSC Physician Assistant Alumni CME Conference, June 17-19
- Save the date and join us for the College of Health Professions 4th Annual Maralynne D. Mitcham Lectureship and Alumni Luncheon on Friday, July 15.
- NEWS YOU CAN USE! You’re invited to keep connected and learn more as well as share your personal and professional updates! Let us hear from you soon and please know, in advance, how much we appreciate your news! Click here for more info.
Moving On Up! Our Masters in Occupational Therapy Program Ranked 17th in U.S. The College of Health Professions’ Masters in Occupational Therapy program has been ranked 17th (tied) in the country by U.S. News & World Report. This is a jump from 21st in their previous rankings. Also making a BIG jump this year was the doctorate degree program in Physical Therapy which ranked 28th (tied) out of 233 accredited programs. Their last ranking was 53. The master's degree program in Nurse Anesthesia also performed very well with a ranking of 29th out of 127 accredited programs. Congratulations to the stellar faculty, students and staff from each program for their outstanding work! For the complete U.S. News & World Report rankings click program title for Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Nurse Anesthesia.
- 2015 ANNUAL REPORT, Moving with Momentum, highlights all the achievements, success, and happenings for fiscal year 2014-2015...READ MORE
NEW PROGRAM APPROVED UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS
The Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies program for the Medical University of South Carolina has now been approved by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education...READ MORE
NEW PROGRAM APPROVED UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
The Master of Science in Health Informatics program for the Medical University of South Carolina has now been approved by the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education...READ MORE