Becoming a Preceptor
- Review the enclosed materials
- Complete the Preceptor Site Fact Form and Request for Availability Form and return by:
- Fax: 843-792-0710
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Self-addressed, stamped envelope enclosed
- Review and execute the Affiliation Agreement
- Note: You may not have an affiliation agreement in your packet. If this is the case, as soon as we receive your site information we will generate an agreement and mail to you for signature.
Criteria for the preceptor and clinical rotation site include the following: interest in and time to teach and supervise students, current medical license in good standing (MD, DO, PA, or NP), board certification or eligibility, and a stable, active practice, preferably including in-patient experience
The presence of a graduate PA in the practice to serve as a role model is a desirable factor but is not required.