Candidates for the Doctor of Health Administration Information Systems program should possess the following:
- Significant experience in healthcare information systems or technology.
- A post-baccalaureate professional degree or master's degree in an information systems related specialty.
- Proficiency (either through graduate coursework or professional experience) in health finance, statistics, organizational behavior, health economics. Applicants without substantial background courses/knowledge will be required to make up deficiencies.
Click here to see our DHA Information Systems Curriculum Plan: Fall 2014 Plan of Study
After initial screening, final candidates may be interviewed by the admissions committee.
1. Complete university application, which includes:
- Application fee
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Previous Education
- 3 Professional References (Names and email addresses will be needed for the application)
- A 1,000 word career goal statement
- Current Resume
2. Once you have completed and submitted a University application, you will need to submit the following supplemental materials:
- Official transcripts of all college and graduate work
- Copies of any licensure or credentials you possess
- Current organizational chart with applicant's position highlighted
- Current position description
Please note: All above information must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: http://www.musc.edu/es/application/progress.html