Dustin Annan-Coultas, Ed.D.
- Ed.D. Instructional Technology and Distance Education, Nova Southeastern University (2011)
- M.A. Professional Communication, Clemson University (1999)
- B.A. English and B.S. Biology, Furman University (1997)
Areas of Responsibility
- Instructional technology support
- Faculty technology development and training
- IT project management
- Technology adoption
- Student laptop programs
Publications and presentations
- Annan, D. (2011). Case study of a student laptop program. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Kazley, A. S., Annan D., Carson, N. E., Freeland, M., Hodge, A. B., Seif, G. A., & Zoller, J. S. (2011). Understanding the use of educational technology among faculty, staff, and students at a medical university. Manuscript submitted to TechTrends for publication.
- Annan, D. (2010, June). Case study results of a student laptop program at a college of health professions. Paper presented at the EDUCOMM annual conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- Annan, D. A. (2008, August). Organizational challenges in planning for content capture at a medical university. Paper presented at the Society for Applied Learning Technologies Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Annan, D. & Wyse, R. (2008, March). The evolution of the student laptop program at the College of Health Professions at MUSC. Paper presented at SoTL 2008: On the Subject Conference, Myrtle