Nancy Carson, PhD, OTR/L
- PhD, Public Health, University of South Carolina (2011)
- MHS, Health Sciences, Medical University of South Carolina (1989)
- BS, Occupational Therapy, Medical University of South Carolina (1985)
Areas of Teaching
- Psychiatric Treatment
- Developmental Disabilities in the Adult Population
- Mental Retardation
- Psychosocial Issues
- Delivery and Management of Occupational Therapy Services
- Research Seminar and Research Experience
- Sensory Processing Evaluation and Treatment in Adults
- Nutrition and Obesity
- Kazley, A. S., Annan-Coultas, D., Freeland, M., Carson, N., Zoller, J., & Trickey, B. (Accepted February 2012). Understanding the use of educational technology among faculty, staff, and students at a medical university. Tech Trends.
- Carson, N. (2011). Interpersonal Relationships and Communication. In J. Solomon & J. O’Brien (Eds.), Occupational Analysis and Group Process, First Edition, (in press). St. Louis, MO: Mosby, Inc.
- Carson, N. (2010). Community Systems. In J. Solomon & J. O'Brien (Eds.), Pediatric Skills for Occupational Therapy Assistants, Third Edition (pp.67-76). St. Louis, MO: Mosby, Inc.
- Faculty Mentor, Community Connections I Grant: Partners for Learning and Service. Health Resources and Service Administration. $368, 906.00. (2002-2005). Principal Investigator: Dr. Maralynne Mitcham.
- Faculty Mentor, Community Connections II: Learning, Service and Research. Health Resources and Services Administration. (2005-2006). Principal Investigator: Dr. Maralynne Mitcham.