Anthony J. Chipas
Anthony J. Chipas, CRNA, PhD
Phone: (843) 792-3785
- PhD, Foundations of Adult Education, Kansas State University, (1997)
- MHS, Education, Wichita State University, (1993)
- Nurse Anesthesia, Wesley Medical Center, (1977)
- Nursing, St. Francis Hospital School of Nursing, (1975)
- BA, Psychology, University of Kansas, (1973)
Areas of Teaching
- Human Anatomy for Nurse Anesthetists
- Basic and Advanced Principles of Anesthesia Practice
- Chemistry and Physics of Anesthesia
- Pharmacology of Anesthetic Drugs
- Nurse Anesthetist Training
- Distance Education
- Chipas, Anthony & Ellis, Wayne. "Airway Management." Nurse Anesthesia.
- Chipas, Anthony (TBP). "Peripheral Vascular Anesthesia." Secrets of Nurse Anesthesia.
- Chipas, Anthony. (1997, November). "Effects of desktop video on student motivation and achievement." Proceedings of American Association of Adult and Continuing Education.
- Chipas, Anthony. (1997, November). "A study of the perceived effects of desktop video distance education upon student motivation and achievement." Abstracts International.
- Chipas, Anthony. (1997). "Airway Management." In Nurse Anesthesia. New York, W. B. Saunders.
- Chipas, Anthony. (1995, February). "Do current education programs address critical thinking in nurse anesthesia? Journal of American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.