Paul F. Jacques
Paul F. Jacques, DHSc, MEd, PA-C
Phone: (843) 792-2649
- BS, Touro College (1977)
- EdM, University of Buffalo (1996)
- Phd, Nova University (2007)
Areas of Teaching
- Clinical problem solving
- Research Methods
- Evidence-based medicine
- Physician Assistant Training
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Jacques, PF, Brogan, MS, Kalinowski, D. (1997) High-Voltage Electrical Treatment of Refractory Dermal Ulcers, Physician Assistant Journal.
- Jacques PF, Graham D, Turner B, Titus O. New diagnostic tools for managing the febrile infant. Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants 2008;21:44-7.
- Dobson J, Jacques PF, Bales M, Lee R. Managing the febrile infant: What is the standard of care? Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants 2008;21:50-3.
- Jacques PF, Otruba C. Pediatric emergency medicine and physician assistants. Journal of Physician Assistant Education 2007;18:27-32.
- Hall C, Jacques PF Weighing in on the issues of type 2 diabetes in children: A review. Pediatric Physical Therapy 2007;19:211-6.
- Jacques, PF. (2004). Cultural competency curriculum: Components for inclusion in physician assistant education. Perspective on Physician Assistant Education, 15(2). 102-105.
- Jacques, PF. (2002). Wound dressing techniques. In R. Dehn & D. Asprey (Eds.), Clinical procedures for physician assistants (One ed., pp. 367-383). Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders Company.
- Managing Nutrition in Dementia Care; A Supportive Approach for Caregivers, Alzheimer's Association - Western New York, 2001.
- Jacques, PF. (2001) Wound Dressing Techniques, In Dehn, RW, Asprey, D (Eds.) Clinical Procedures for Physician Assistants, W.B. Saunders.
- Jacques, PF, Brogan, MS, Kalinowski, D. (1997) High-Voltage Electrical Treatment of Refractory Dermal Ulcers, Physician Assistant Journal