Candace Jaruzel, Ph.D., CRNA
- Ph.D. Nursing Science, Medical University of South Carolina (2016)
- MS Nursing – Nurse Anesthesia, Duke University (2005)
- BS Nursing, Lander University (2000)
Areas of Teaching
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Chemistry and Physics of Anesthesia
- Introduction to Clinical Anesthesia
- Trauma Anesthesia
- Anesthesia for the Burn Patient
- Jaruzel, C. B., & Gregoski, M. J. (In Review). Instruments to measure preoperative acute situational anxiety: An integrative review. AANA Journal.
- Jaruzel, C. B., & Kelechi, T. J. (2016). Relief from Anxiety Using Complementary Therapies in the Perioperative Period: A Principle-based Concept Analysis. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice.
- Jaruzel, C. "Non-Operating Room Anesthesia: Where are we going today?" Charleston Anesthesia Conference, May 2015. Charleston, SC.
- Jaruzel, C. "Update on Anticoagulants." Charleston Anesthesia Conference, May 2015. Charleston, SC.
- Jaruzel, C. "Non-Operating Room Anesthesia." South Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists Annual Meeting and Conference, Oct 2015. Greenville, SC.