Thomas E. McKee, Ph.D., CMA, CIA
- Ph.D. Business Administration - Accounting Concentration, Georgia State University (1975)
- MBA Accounting Concentration, Georgia State University (1973)
- BS Business Administration - Accounting Major, East Tennessee State University (1969)
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Healthcare Financial Accounting
- Healthcare Managerial Accounting
- Healthcare Finance
- Financial Modeling and Business Valuation
- Financial distress prediction
- Fraud prediction
- Data mining and knowledge extraction
- 2007 Don Trow Visiting Research Fellow, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand
- 1998 U.S. Fulbright Lecturer/Research Scholar, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway
- “Using Excel To Perform Monte Carlo Simulations.” Co-author L.J.B. McKee. Strategic Finance, Vol. XCVI, No. 6, December 2014, pp. 47-51.
- “Evaluating Financial Fraud Risk During Audit Planning.” The CPA Journal. Vol. LXXXIV, No. 10, October, 2014, pp. 28-31.
- "A Meta-Learning Approach to Predicting Financial Statement Fraud." Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. 2009, Vol. 6, pp. 5-26.
- "Lessons in Healthcare Receivable Securitization Control." Group Practice Journal. 2010, Vol. 59, pp. 30-37.