Thomas E. McKee, PhD, CMA, CIA
- PhD, Business Administration-Accounting Concentration, Georgia State University
- MBA, Accounting Concentration, Georgia State University
- BS, Business Administration-Accounting Major, East Tennessee State University
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Healthcare Finance
- Financial Modeling and Business Valuation
- Financial distress prediction
- Fraud prediction
- Data mining and knowledge extraction
- 2007 Don Trow Visiting Research Fellow, Victoria University, Wellington, New Zealand
- 1998 U.S. Fulbright Lecturer/Research Scholar, Norwegian School of Economics, Bergen, Norway
- “Altman’s 1968 Bankruptcy Prediction Model Revisited Via Genetic Programming: New Wine From An Old Bottle Or A Better Fermentation Process?”. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. 2007, Vol. 4, pp. 87-101.
- "A Meta-Learning Approach to Predicting Financial Statement Fraud." Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. 2009, Vol. 6, pp. 5-26.
- "Lessons in Healthcare Receivable Securitization Control." Group Practice Journal. 2010, Vol. 59, pp. 30-37.
- Earnings Management: An Executive Perspective, Thomson/ South-Western, 2005.