Michael R. Meacham, JD, MPH
- MPH, University of Kansas School of Medicine / Wichita State University (1998)
- JD, University of Kansas School of Law (1978)
- BA Political Science, Wichita State University (1974)
Areas of Teaching
- US Health System
- Health policy
- Ethical Leadership
- Leadership and management of healthcare organizations
- Strategic planning for health care organizations
- Meacham, M. (2014). One Graduate Program’s Perspective: Lessons Learned from the Medical University of South Carolina’s MHA Class of 2015, Journal of Health Administration Education, Vol. 31, No. 4, Fall 2014.
- Meacham, M. (2014). From Backpack to Briefcase: Professional Development in Health Administration, Cengage Learning, August 2014.
- Meacham, M. "Results from a Survey of Programs." Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA), June, 2015. Miami, FL.
- Meacham, M. "Health Care Reform." MUSC Presidential Scholars, Sept 2013. Charleston, SC.
- Meacham, M. "Interviews and New Beginnings." East Carolina University Health Administration Program, Oct 2013. Greenville, NC.
- Meacham, M. "Health Care Reform." Appalachian State University, Sept 2013. Boone, NC.
- Meacham, M., Kazley, A, "Competency Based Assessment: Assigning Professional Scenarios." AUPHA, June 2013. Monterey, CA.
Recent Honors & Awards
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Regent’s Award for Service to the Profession, 2007