Karla Swayngim Reed
Karla Swayngim Reed, MA
- MA Psychology, The Citadel (2008)
- BS Psychology, College of Charleston (2003)
- Krause, J.S., Reed, K.S., & McArdle, J.J. (2010). Prediction of somatic and non-somatic depressive symptoms between inpatient rehabilitation and follow-up. Spinal Cord, 48, 239-244.
- Krause, J.S., Reed, K.S., & McArdle, J.J. (2010). A structural analysis of health outcomes after spinal cord injury. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine, 33, 22-32.
- Krause, J.S., Reed, K.S., & McArdle, J.J. (2010). Factor structure and predictive validity of somatic and non-somatic symptoms from the PHQ-9: A longitudinal study after spinal cord injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 91, 1218-1224.
- Krause, J.S., DeVivo, M.D., Saunders, L., Reed, K.S., & Johnson, E. (2010). Risk factors for mortality after spinal cord injury. Future Neurology, 5(5), 757-764.
- Krause, J.S., & Reed, K.S. (e-pub ahead of print). Barriers and facilitators to employment after spinal cord injury: Underlying dimensions and their relationship to labor force participation. Spinal Cord. http://www.nature.com/doifinder/10.1038/sc.2010.110
- Saunders, L.L., Krause, J.S., Peters, B., & Reed, K.S. (in press). The relationship of pressure ulcers, race, and socioeconomic conditions after spinal cord injury. Journal of Spinal Cord Medicine.
- ARCA Research Award, American Rehabilitation Counseling Association, March 2010, 1st place for the manuscript: Krause, J.S., & Reed, K.S. (2009). Obtaining work after spinal cord injury: Relationship with pre- and post-injury education. Rehabilitation Counseling Bulletin, 53, 27-33.