Lisa K. Saladin, PT, PhD
- PhD Physical Therapy, Nova Southeastern University (2003)
- MSc Anatomy, University of Manitoba (1990)
- BMR Physical Therapy, University of Manitoba (1984)
Areas of Teaching
- Physical Therapy Examinations and Interventions for Patients with Neuromuscular Disorders
- Professional Issues
- Graduate Practicums
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Rehabilitation Services
- Outcomes Measurement in Patients with Neurological Disorders
- Community-Based Interventions
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Post-Stroke
- Saladin, L.K. (2000) Measuring quality of life post-stroke, Neurology Report. 24(3)
- Saladin, L.K., Morrisette D.C., Brotherton S.S. (1999) Making the physical therapy referral. Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, 12(2): 18-20
- Fredericks C.M., Saladin, L.K. (1996) Pathophysiology of the motor systems: principles and clinical presentations. F A Davis (Philadelphia, PA)
- HRSA/BHP Federal. Community Connections: Partners for Learning and Service. PI: Mitcham, M. D ., Participating Faculty: H. J. Wise, E. B. Ricciardone, E. E. Davis-McFarland, L. Hays, P. J. Bowman, J. K. Burik, M. L. Woodbury, S. S. Brotherton & L. K. Saladin. (7/1/2002-6/30/2005, Total: $368,906.00), Current Year Amount: $122,642.00.
- Co-Investigator. Problem-Based Learning in the Allied Health Professions: Co-Investigator, College of Health Professions Educational Reform Grant ($4000).
- Principal Investigator. Educating Physical Therapists in South Carolina; The Problems of Geographic Expansion: Principal Investigator, Piedmont Health Care Foundation Grant ($23,500).
- An Interdisciplinary, Problem Based, Distance Education Curriculum for Rehabilitation Sciences: Resource/Content Faculty Member for Distance Education ($340,000)