Lisa K. Saladin, PT, Ph.D., FAPTA, FASAHP
- Ph.D. Physical Therapy, Nova Southeastern University (2004)
- MS Anatomy, University of Manitoba (1990)
- BMR Physical Therapy, University of Manitoba (1984)
Areas of Teaching
- Physical Therapy Examinations and Interventions for Patients with Neuromuscular Disorders
- Professional Issues
- Graduate Practicums
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Rehabilitation Services
- Outcomes Measurement in Patients with Neurological Disorders
- Community-Based Interventions
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Post-Stroke
- Dunn, S., Guccione, A., Powers, C., Sahrmann S., Saladin, L., Whitney, S., and Zadai, C. "The Human Movement System: Our Identity our Vision." American Physical Therapy Association NEXT Conference, June 2015. Washington, DC.
- Dale, D., MacIlveen, T., Nwigwe, C. and Saladin, L.K. "Transforming and Optimizing: How to Live the New APTA Vision." American Physical Therapy Association CSM Conference, Feb 2015. Indianapolis, IN.
- Saladin, L.K. "Keys to Successful Leadership." Woman’s Scholarship Initiative Medical University of South Carolina, Nov 2014. Charleston, SC.
- Saladin, L.K. "Integrating the Movement System into Didactic And Clinical Physical Therapy Education." Washington University Inaugural Movement System Symposium, Sept 2014. St. Louis, MO.
- Saladin, L.K. "Guiding Principles for Quality Patient Care." Medical University of South Carolina Physical Therapy White Coat Ceremony Keynote Address, June 2014. Charleston, SC.
- Saladin, L.K. "Patient First Clinical Care." Bellarmine University Physical Therapy White Coat Ceremony Keynote Address, May 2014. Louisville, KY.
- Arundale, A., Dale, D., Guobadia, E., MacIlveen, T., McGehee, W., Nwigwe, C. Rockar, P., and Saladin, L.K. "In-Vision Yourself." American Physical Therapy Association CSM Conference, Feb 2014. Las Vegas, NV.
Recent Honors & Awards
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Lucy Blair Service Award, 2013
- MUSC Master Teacher Designation, 2009
- APTA Dorothy E. Baethke-Eleanor J. Carlin Award for the Excellence in Academic Teaching, 2008
- SCAPTA Emily Cates Award for Outstanding Service to the Profession of Physical Therapy, 2008