Dr. Craig Velozo
Craig Velozo, Ph.D., OTR/L
- Ph.D. Experimental Psychology, Ohio University (1984)
- BS Occupational Therapy, Washington University School of Medicine (1984)
- MS Experimental Psychology, Ohio University (1981)
- BA Psychology, College of the Holy Cross (1977)
Areas of Teaching
- Research Design
- Rasch Analysis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Patient / Proxy Reported Outcome Measurement
- Velozo, C. A., Warren, M., Hicks, E., & Berger, K. A. (2013). Generating Clinical Outputs for Self-Reports of Visual Functioning. Optometry and Vision Science, 90(8), 765-775.
- Woodbury, M., Velozo, C.A., Richards, L., Duncan, P. (Accepted for Publication). The use of Rasch analysis staging methodology to classify upper extremity movement impairment after stroke. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Jordan, M. M., Berkowitz, D., Hanold, E., Velozo, C.A., & Behrman, A.L. (2013). Thinking through every step: How people with spinal cord injuries relearn to walk. Qualitative Health Research, 23, 1027-1041.
- Classen, S., Wang, Y., Winter, S. M., Velozo, C. A., Lanford, D. N., & Bedard, M. (2013). Concurrent criterion validity of the safe driving behavior measure: a predictor of on-road driving outcomes. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 67(1), 108-116.