College of Health Professions
Congratulations to David Morrisette and Kit Simpson! A research team at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)’s College of Health Professions will study interventions for chronic lower back pain as part of a national, multi-site study that has been approved for a $14 million funding award from the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI).website for the Stroke Recovery Research Center...READ MORE
• Want to learn about a program we offer? Fall Information Sessions are here...READ MORE
• 18th Annual Healthcare Leadership Conference - October 23rd. Click here for more info.
- WELCOME David Fitzgerald, CCP. He is the new Assistant Director/Clinical Coordinator for the CVP program. Dave is a well-respected leader in the perfusion profession and was the Chief Perfusionist at INOVA Health Systems in Virginia. He is also the former President of AMSECT, the largest national association of perfusionists. Please stop by, say hello and welcome him to the college. We are excited to have him join our faculty.
- NEWS YOU CAN USE! You’re invited to keep connected and learn more as well as share your personal and professional updates! Let us hear from you soon and please know, in advance, how much we appreciate your news! Click here for more info.
- Moving On Up! Our Masters in Health Administration Program Ranked 17th in U.S. The College of Health Professions’ Masters in Health Administration program has been ranked 17th in the graduate Health Care Management program in the country by U.S. News & World Report. This is up 11 spots from 2013 when it ranked 29th. Congratulations to the stellar faculty and staff of the program for their outstanding work! Click here for the U.S. News & World Report rankings.
- STUDENTS: If you qualify for Federal Work Study and are looking for a part-time position, the Clinical Education Office would love to hear from you. If interested and would like more details on what the position would entail, please contact Chad Higgins, Clinical Education Manager.
- 2014 ANNUAL REPORT, Moving with Momentum, highlights all the achievements, success, and happenings for fiscal year 2013-2014...READ MORE
NEW PROGRAM APPROVED UNDER THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
The South Carolina Commission on Higher Education approved the Master of Science in Health Informatics for the Medical University of South Carolina...READ MORE