College of Health Professions Student Laptop Requirements
The College of Health Professions requires that all residential and distance students bring a laptop to campus for classes, labs and other activities. Students must bring to campus a laptop that meets or exceeds standards published by the College, designed to ensure capability with existing infrastructure and policy, including required laptop encryption.
New students attend a technology training session during orientation, during which you will be assisted with accessing the campus network, email, course materials, software downloads, and mobile device management. You will need a laptop at this time.
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiovascular Perfusion (for students enrolled 2015 or earlier only)
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Perfusion - Entry level
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Perfusion - Post Professional
- Master in Health Adminstration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- PhD in Health and Rehabilitation Science
Page last updated 10/20/17.