2015 Healthcare Leadership Conference
18th Annual MUSC Healthcare Leadership Conference & CSHSMD 2015 Fall Conference
Thursday & Friday, October 22 – 23, 2015
Charleston Marriott, 170 Lockwood Blvd., Charleston, SC 29403
This year the Department of Healthcare Leadership & Management MUSC Healthcare Leadership Conference has teamed up with Carolinas Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (CSHSMD) Fall Conference to co-present a Two Day Conference. This conference is designed to offer healthcare administrators, executives, clinicians, information technologist and leaders in the healthcare industry an opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues, faculty and other leaders in the industry from the region.
Take advantage of the opportunity to network with other professionals in the field and learn more about requirements and strategies to improve your community's health.
Thursday sessions focus on “Strategic Leadership in the Face of Change”
Friday sessions focus on “The Art of Leadership” and include a networking breakfast, keynote speaker Dr. Janet Lapp, 3 continuing education sessions, a networking lunch, and a networking evening oyster roast reception presented by Lowcountry ACHE.
- Technology Innovation Changing the Face of Healthcare Delivery
- Aligning Evidence-Based Design and Evidence-Based Medicine to Design a More Efficient and Higher Quality Patient-Centered Healthcare Delivery Model
- The Future of Healthcare Financing
- General Registration - $375
- MUSC Alumni / Employees - $275
- CSHSMD Members - $275
- Students - $50*
* All Students, Residents, and Fellows who attend The art of Leadership will receive Complementary Membership in the American College of Medicine Quality (ACMQ). Membership in ACMQ includes a subscription to the American Journal of Medical Quality, access to a wide-array of ACMQ educational resources, and the opportunity to network with like-minded healthcare professionals and trainees who focus on all areas of medical quality.
Registration will include access to both days with your option to attend both or just one.
- Access to all sessions
- Access to download all conference presentations after the event
- All networking meals
- ACHE credits and AMA PRA Category 1 credits from Friday's Conference
- Free membership to American College of Medical Quality (ACMQ) for students
Questions? Please call (843) 792-6098 or email email@example.com for more information.
Thank you to our 2015 Partners!