- Prior academic work based on Prerequisite GPA, Cumulative GPA and Science-Math GPA (a minimum 3.0 GPA is needed in all 3 areas)
- GRE scores
- Non-cognitive traits desirable in future physician assistant, as well as previous accomplishments.
- Hands-on patient care experience.
Our selection committees value diverse life experiences and extensive knowledge of health delivery. Be sure to tell us about any volunteer work, international mission work, military service, proficiency in foreign languages, health training or certification, unique leadership positions and biomedical research experience.
- Confirm your prerequisites.
- Complete the university application.
- Submit completed application, references, and all supplemental application materials.
- Be sure to include the following:
- Official GRE scores -- Click here for official GRE scores
- Official transcripts of all college work from every institution attended
- Application fee payment
- 3 reference forms (included in supplemental application)
- All supplemental application materials
Please note: All above information must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: http://www.musc.edu/es/application/progress.html. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications open July 1, 2013. Completed applications must be received by October 1, 2013.
Applicants who are invited to join the program will receive a letter of acceptance from the Dean of Health Professions.