How to Apply
*Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received each cycle, we are unable to schedule individual meetings with prospective students to review their application or discuss individual preparation for the Program.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from a regionally accredited college or university by the application deadline.
- Confirm completion of prerequisites.
- Complete and submit the University application.
- Complete and sumbit CASPA application.
- 3 reference through CASPA
- Be sure to submit the following:
- Official GRE scores (MUSC DI Code is 2178)-- Click here for official GRE scores (should be taken by August 1st)
- Official transcripts of ALL college work from EVERY institution attended
- Application fee payment
Application Deadlines - Summer 2019
|Application||April 27, 2018||September 1, 2018 to CASPA|
|Supplemental Application||July 1, 2018||September 1, 2018 to the Office of Enrollment Management|
To Proceed To Online MUSC Application
Please note: All above-mentioned materials must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: musc.edu/admissions/current/progress.html for the MUSC application and using the CASPA portal for the CASPA application. Completed applications and all supporting materials must be received by September 1, 2018. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
*If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.