How to Apply
*Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received each cycle, we are unable to schedule individual meetings with prospective students to review their application or discuss individual preparation for the Program.
The MUSC Office of Enrollment Management has the resources and expertise to compile your application materials and present it to the PAS Admissions Committee. Therefore, we do not use CASPA (Central Application Service for Physician Assistants). Applications are completed directly on our website.
- Confirm completion of all prerequisites.
- Complete the University application.
- Submit the completed application.
- Be sure to submit the following:
- Official GRE scores -- Click here for official GRE scores (should be taken by August 1st)
- Official transcripts of ALL college work from EVERY institution attended
- Application fee payment
- 3 reference forms (included in supplemental application)
- All other supplemental application materials (prerequisite sheet, plans for the remaining academic year if taking courses in the fall and/or spring, and a log of healthcare experience.)
- Note: In addition to the application itself, the applicant must complete supplemental application materials as specified above and in the application. Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from each post-secondary school attended. Supplemental application forms are available in PDF format within the application and are also sent through email once an application is submitted online. All completed forms are due by the application deadline.
*Please note that this Program no longer has an early admissions cycle.
Application Deadlines - Summer 2018
|Application||April 26, 2017||September 1, 2017 to CASPA|
|Supplemental Application||July 1, 2017||September 1, 2017 to the Office of Enrollment Management|
To Proceed To Online Application
Please note: All above-mentioned materials must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: http://www.musc.edu/es/application/progress.html. Completed applications and all supporting materials must be received by September 15, 2016. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
*If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at email@example.com.