How to Apply
*Please note: Due to the high volume of applications received each cycle, we are unable to schedule individual meetings with prospective students to review their application or discuss individual preparation for the Program.
- Completion of a Bachelor of Science or Arts degree from a regionally accredited college or university by the application deadline.
- Confirm completion of all prerequisites.
- Complete the University application.
- Submit the completed application.
- Complete and sumbit CASPA application.
- Be sure to submit the following:
- Official GRE scores (MUSC DI Code is 2178)-- Click here for official GRE scores (should be taken by August 1st)
- Official transcripts of ALL college work from EVERY institution attended
- Application fee payment
- 3 reference through CASPA
- All other supplemental application materials (prerequisite sheet)
- Note: In addition to the application itself, the applicant must complete supplemental application materials as specified above and in the application. Applicants are required to submit official transcripts from each post-secondary school attended. Supplemental application forms are available in PDF format within the application and are also sent through email once an application is submitted online. All completed forms are due by the application deadline.
*Please note that this Program no longer has an early admissions cycle.
Application Deadlines - Summer 2018
|Application||April 27, 2017||September 1, 2017 to CASPA|
|Supplemental Application||July 1, 2017||September 1, 2017 to the Office of Enrollment Management|
To Proceed To Online Application
Please note: All above-mentioned materials must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: musc.edu/admissions/current/progress.html. Completed applications and all supporting materials must be received by September 1, 2017. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
*If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at email@example.com.