Plan A Visit
Browse our site. Plan a visit. Get to know us. After all, if you apply, we will get to know you.
Interested in launching or advancing your medical career in Charleston, SC, the heart of the southeast? Then join the growing number of individuals who are applying to the College of Health Professions, a highly regarded, multi-faceted college at the Medical University of South Carolina.
For decades, our faculty, researchers, students and staff have worked together to make this a hub of progressive, patient-centered learning. If that sounds appealing, then spend some time to learn more from the comfort of your home. Within each academic webpage, you'll learn more about the coursework and clinical training we offer. Each program lists the criteria they seek in applicants.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice-Post Baccalaureate
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice-Post Masters
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- PhD in Health and Rehabilitation Science
Stay tuned! We are in the process of uploading new webinars for each of our programs. In the meantime, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843.792.3326 if you have additional questions about the program. Thank you!
Please fill out this form if you are interested in one of the programs at the MUSC College of Health Professions.