Browse our site. Plan a visit. Get to know us. After all, if you apply, we will get to know you.
Interested in launching or advancing your medical career in Charleston, SC, the heart of the southeast? Then join the growing number of individuals who are applying to the College of Health Professions, a highly regarded, multi-faceted college at the Medical University of South Carolina.
For decades, our faculty, researchers, students and staff have worked together to make this a hub of progressive, patient-centered learning. If that sounds appealing, then spend some time to learn more from the comfort of your home. Within each academic webpage, you'll learn more about the coursework and clinical training we offer. Each program lists the criteria they seek in applicants.
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Studies
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- PhD in Health and Rehabilitation Science
Online Admissions Webinars offer even more.....
These Admissions Webinars feature program admissions coordinators. These are a great way to find out all you need to know.
|Program||How to Register|
|BS in Healthcare Studies||Click here to view!|
|Cardiovascular Perfusion||Click here to view|
|Physicial Therapy||Click here to view|
|Occupational Therapy||Click here to view|
|Executive Master of Health Administration||Click here to view|
|Residential Master of Health Administration||Click here to view|
|Physician Assistant Studies||Click here to view!|
Please fill out this form if you are interested in one of the programs at the MUSC College of Health Professions.