Admission to CHP’s Physical Therapy program - considered one of the nation’s best - is highly competitive. In addition to considering undergraduate GPA, coursework, and GRE scores, our admissions committee evaluates numerous additional criteria in an effort to admit a highly diverse, driven and talented student body:
- Experience with physical therapy
- Strong letters of reference
- Volunteer/service activities
- Honors and awards
- An affinity for challenging coursework
- Confirm prerequisites, click here.
- Complete university application
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Reference (1 reference required)
- Volunteer Experience and Evaluation: A minimum of 40 hours volunteer/observation in a physical therapy setting is required.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) results. NOTE: Students applying Early Decision Cycle to the Physical Therapy program need to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) BEFORE AUGUST 1, 2012 in order for the scores to be received by MUSC before these deadlines. For further details click here. GRE code: 5407
- Completed prerequisite courses taken form
- Plans for coursework for the remaining year form (as applicable)
- A signed minimal skills form
- 1-2 page resume summarizing your education, employment history, activities, service, research, etc (Microsoft Word format)
- Completed Supplemental Information (Profile) form to highlight advanced degrees, certifications, Physical Therapy Assistant, etc.
Please note: All above information must be received before an admission decision can be made. It is the applicant's responsibility to review the progress of his/her application by viewing: http://www.musc.edu/es/application/progress.html
Early: October 15, 2012
Regular: December 31, 2012
Regular: February - March