Conflict of Interest
Requests for Information
The Institution will respond in writing within five business days of a request for information concerning any Significant Financial Interest disclosed to the Institution that meets the following three criteria:
- The Significant Financial Interest was disclosed and is still held by the senior/key personnel for the PHS-funded research project;
- The Institution determines that the Significant Financial Interest is related to the PHS-funded research; and
- The Institution determines that the Significant Financial Interest is a Financial Conflict of Interest.
If you would like to request information pertaining to a Financial Conflict of Interest which meets all of the above criteria, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. Your request must meet all of the established criteria related to public accessibility as described above, which is found in the PHS regulations. The information that the Institution provides in response to any request shall include, at a minimum, the information required by the regulation.
Any request for information must include the following:
- First and last names of the requestor (Requests may not be anonymous.)
- Full name of the Investigator
- Study title or other identifying information of the research project
*Important Notice: If you submit a request which does not meet the above criteria, you will receive a written response within five business days indicating that your request did not meet the PHS reporting requirements.