COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Office of Assessment, Evaluation and Quality Improvement
The Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement provides the College of Medicine with effective and accurate assessment of student learning and medical education curriculum evaluation. A variety of formative and summative measures in the curriculum are evaluated by selected groups of medical students, faculty members, and content experts in the four domains of knowledge, skills, behaviors and attitudes. In addition, the professionals in the Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement are committed to providing excellent training, data analysis expertise and responsive customer service to all stakeholders.
The goal of the Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement is to enhance MUSC College of Medicine's curriculum through assessment and evaluation to produce the finest physicians possible.
- Medical Student and Curriculum Evaluation
- Analysis of internally developed assessments and other internally developed surveys
- Faculty development on test construction and evaluation
- Management of the Student Record Data Warehouse
- Statistical consulting for medical education studies
- Oversees the Assessment and Evaluation Committee
- Administers College of Medicine E*Value
- Year End Reports
- Oversees all Continous Quality Improvment Projects for the COM regarding education