COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
**TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Anyone checking MUSC email or using VPN or Citrix Webapps off campus to access is required to enroll in the Two Factor Authentication program.
To enroll in the program go to https://2factor.musc.edu/PhoneFactor
**MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
•New program to help secure MUSC email on mobile devices.
•EVERY mobile device (smartphone) that has MUSC email on it will have to upgrade to the new system by October 1, 2013 or you will no longer be able to send/receive MUSC email on your device.
Student Technology Support
- Inda Johnson, COM Manager of Educational Technology, email@example.com or 843-792-6773
- EVERY Tuesday and Thursday from 11am-3pm on the 4th floor of the library. Students can get help with laptop issues, email issues and mobile device issues.
- MUSC Software Downloads (Licensing information as well as download links for several software programs)
- MUSC Wireless Network (MUSC has two wireless networks Guest and Secure. ALWAYS use the secure site) Help with connecting to the MUSC Secure Wireless Network
- Virus Protection (Every computer including MAC's need to have virus protection)
- Email- https://exchange.musc.edu/ (External email access)
- Exchange email & Mobile devices (information on setting up email on mobile devices)
- Moodle (Learning Management System)
- WebAdvisor (Check grades, class schedules, view holds, pay bills, check financial aid status, locate Colleague ID number)
- E*Value (Evaluation/Scheduling Software)
- Tegrity (Lecture Capture Software)
- Social Media Guidelines