COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
**TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Anyone checking MUSC email or using VPN or Citrix Webapps off campus to access is required to enroll in the Two Factor Authentication program.
To enroll in the program go to https://2factor.musc.edu/PhoneFactor
**MOBILE DEVICE MANAGEMENT
Student Technology Support
- Inda Johnson, COM Director of Educational Technology & Curriculum Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-792-6773
- EVERY Tuesday and Thursday from 11am-3pm on the 4th floor of the library. Students can get help with laptop issues, email issues and mobile device issues.
- MUSC Software Downloads (Licensing information as well as download links for several software programs)
- Microsoft Office- Students can obtain Microsoft Office Professional for Mac or Windows at no or reduced cost by registering with MUSC email accounts at https://musc.onthehub.com/. Kivuto’s Basic Access Guarantee gives students 31 days to access and download software. Apply for a Campus Student License Confirmation to use the software after graduation.
- MUSC Wireless Network (MUSC has two wireless networks Guest and Secure. ALWAYS use the secure site) Help with connecting to the MUSC Secure Wireless Network
- Virus Protection (Every computer including MAC's need to have virus protection)
- Email- https://exchange.musc.edu/ (External email access)
- Exchange email & Mobile devices (information on setting up email on mobile devices)
- Moodle (Learning Management System)
- WebAdvisor (Check grades, class schedules, view holds, pay bills, check financial aid status, locate Colleague ID number)
- E*Value (Evaluation/Scheduling Software)
- Tegrity (Lecture Capture Software)
- Social Media Guidelines