COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
Clinical Strategic Manpower Committee
Mission: Develop a Clinical Strategic Manpower Plan aligned with the MUSC Health strategic goals
- Organize and support new hire faculty and advanced practice provider recruitment efforts necessary to meet MUSC Health growth goals in areas of strategic priority
- Organize and support Service Contract and Professional Services Agreement requests
- Strategic New Hire Request Checklist
- Clinical Service Contract and Strategic Hire Request
- Service Contract and Strategic Hire Financial Request Template
- Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Request Template
- The Committee meets on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month (with occasional exceptions for holidays, etc.) in conference room 601DD in the College of Medicine suite in the Clinical Science Building (CSB).
- All requests and accompanying documentation are due to Renee Mehrzad and Alice Edwards at least 1 week in advance of the meeting to be considered for the upcoming agenda.