COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
"Top 10 Pearls of HIV Pharmacotherapy"
Thu. May 2 2013 4:00pm - 5:00pm
402 - BSB
- The College of Medicine is pleased to present a seminar by
- Varghese George, Ph. D.
- Professor and Chair
- Department of Biostatistics & Epidemiology
- Medical College of Georgia, Georgia Regents University
- Candidate for Founding Chair, Department of Public Health Sciences
- Medical University of South Carolina
- “Methods for Differential Methylation with Next Generation Sequencing”
- THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2013
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm, 402 BSB
Bev Carson - COM Dean's Office