Click here to download the registration form.
Point of Contact: Chief Howard Cook, Columbia College Police Department
Tel: (803) 786-3343
Fax: (803) 786-3174
- Tentative Exhibit Hours: Exhibit set up is Wednesday, February 17, 2009, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. The Exhibit area is scheduled to be open Thursday, February 18, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and Friday, February 19, 8:00 - 10:00 a.m. Exhibitors are to break exhibits down at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, February 19.
- Exhibit Fee: The exhibit fee covers rental of exhibit space assigned for the period of the conference including one 6ft table and two chairs. A $15.00 processing fee will be charged if paying by credit card. If 110 V electrical outlets, telephone lines, audio of video equipment or additional electrical needs are required, please contact Chief Howard Cook by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: The table space rental fee deadline is January 9, 2010 and is required with this Vendor Form. The registration fee is non-refundable. A $15.00 processing will be added if paying by credit card.
- Badges: Exhibitors and their representatives must wear their official identification badges at all times while on the exhibit floor. These badges are issued for exhibitor protection and identification. They must not be loaned or given to other persons.
- Table Exhibits: Exhibits shall be constructed so that they do not obstruct the general view or hide the exhibits of others. No exhibitor may have displays of equipment in the front one-half of their booth that will interfere with the sight-lines of other booths.
- Installation and Dismantling: Exhibitors must arrange for the installation and dismantling of their own exhibits. Installation must be completed prior to the Exhibit Hall opening. During the course of the conference, exhibitors assume the responsibility for keeping their tables clean, secure and in good order.
- Furnishings: Furniture, additional draping, accessories, signs, electrical outlets, and so forth are the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
- Distribution of Literature: Product and promotional literature may be distributed only by exhibitors and only from their booths.
- Insurance and Liability: Insurance, if desired by exhibitors, must be obtained at their own expense. The Linda B. Floyd Campus Safety Conference, MUSC, Francis Marion Hotel and its agents and employees assume no risk, and by the acceptance of this agreement the exhibitors expressly release them from any and all liability for damage, injury or loss to any person or goods, from any cause whatsoever, or from any failure to hold the show as scheduled. All property shipped to and from the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort by the exhibitor is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. It is recommended that exhibitors obtain adequate insurance coverage, at their own expense, for property loss or damage and liability for personal injury.
- Fire, Safety, and Health: The exhibitor assumes all responsibility for compliance with state and city ordinances and the rules and regulations of the Francis Marion Hotel covering fire, safety, and health.
Upon payment of the registration fee, all vendors at the Linda B. Floyd 11th Annual Campus Safety Conference must comply with the above provisions and rules. Failure on the part of the vendor to attend the conference automatically forfeits all rights, privileges, and claims of any nature the vendor has for a refund of the exhibit fee. Space will not be reserved without payment or credit card information.
Francis Marian Hotel Accommodations: Please let the Francis Marion Hotel Registration Desk know that you are with the Campus Safety Conference. The special discounted conference rate is $129.00 plus tax per night. Hotel Reservations: (toll free) 877-756-2121 or (843) 722-0600.
Shipping Information: Materials must be shipped by February 13, 2010 to the Francis Marion Hotel, 387 King Street, Charleston, South Carolina 29403. Please mark all boxes “HOLD for Campus Safety Conference.”