Enterprise Data Warehouse
Accessing Data from the EDW
If you would like to request access or data from the EDW, please observe the following instructions:
1. To request access to the Clinical Data Warehouse for research purposes, you must be a full-time faculty member or a faculty sponsored staff member. Please visit the SCTR data request site for more information.
2. To request clinical or non-clinical data be provided to you in Excel, pdf, CSV, or some other format for research purposes, please Submit a data request using SPARC. Note that IRB approval is required before submitting your request.
3. If your access has been approved and you are experiencing difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. To request access to the clinical data warehouse for non-research purposes please request access by emailing appropriately
a. For clinical purposes (patient care, quality improvement) contact email@example.com
b. For operational purposes contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To request clinical or non-clinical data be provided to you in Excel, Access, CSV, or some other format for non-research purposes, please use the hospital data request form.
3. For generic/general questions about the data warehouse, please email email@example.com
4. If you believe you should already have access, please contact the OCIO Helpdesk at 792-9700 or submit an online helpdesk request.