Education and Student Life
Pillar Goals for ESL
As we continue our pursuits in Excellence – we will be striving to reach or exceed the top 10% in most key areas (some yet unmeasured as indicated below). Once benchmark data are available, we will establish step goals to move us upwards at all times.
- 90% or more of ESL Faculty and Staff are pleased to be working at MUSC.
- Establish ESL employee reognition task force by January 2012.
- 75% of ESL personnel agree that good performance is recognized in their work area.
- 90% believe ESL faculty and staff are respectful of one another.*
*new question on 2012 survey
- 90% of students agree they made the right choice by selecting MUSC
- 90% of students are satisfied with ESL services
- 90% of students agree ESL programs promote effective stress management, a balanced lifestyle, and overall well-being
- 70% of personnel agree that their immediate supervisor recognizes the efforts of individuals.
- 75% of ESL personnel agree that the people they work with cooperate and work as a team
- 85% or higher of ESL faculty and staff evaluate MUSC's culture as valuing diversity
- Total expenses will not exceed the FY2012 revised budget
(Except for pre-approved utliization of reserve funds for one-time major expenditures)
- Develop benchmark data for services ESL provides May 2012