Mission, Vision, and Values
The division of Education and Student Life is dedicated to fostering the academic success and development of health professionals within an inclusive learning community.
We are committed to educating students and promoting their personal and professional development through:
- High quality and diverse co-curricular, leadership, self-government, and service opportunities.
- Personalized and highly accessible enrollment and financial aid services.
- Medical care, psychological services, fitness facilities, and wellness programming.
- Academic enhancement through writing consultation, supplemental instruction, individualized study skill development, and professional board exam preparation.
- Classroom support and state-of-the-art educational technology.
- Interprofessional collaboration within and among student groups.
- Opportunities for hands-on experience abroad in support of the University’s global initiatives.
- Encouraging environmental sustainability, embracing eco-friendly, cost-effective measures to preserve our environment and sustaining valuable natural resources.
- Fostering the well-being of each student, encouraging healthy social, physical, and financial decision making.
- Outstanding services, effective communication, and responsible administration of human and financial resources.
- We believe in each student’s potential to grow academically, professionally, and personally.
- We believe in working collaboratively and interprofessionally.
- We believe in being inclusive and achieving cultural competence.
- We believe in setting high standards and providing excellent service.
- We believe in honesty and clear communication.