Skip Navigation

MUSC Education & Student Life Annual Report for 2010-2011

ESL Annual Report | Pillar Metrics Achieved

ESL met all of its pillar goals and even exceeded those goals when compared to the rest of the University! Early in 2010-2011, we pledged to make certain that 90% of students would be satisfied with ESL, a Service pillar goal: in fact, the MUSC Student Satisfaction survery showed 95% of students to be satisfied with our services. Additionally, we never want to neglect creating a working environment where everyone’s input and expertise are valued, so we committed to working toward the following Quality pillar goal: 75% of ESL staff are in agreement that the people they work with cooperate and work as a team. We exceeded that goal with a 11% increase over last year, a total of 86%. Our ability to function in teams seems to translate into satisfaction for us and for our students.



©  Medical University of South Carolina | Disclaimer