Education and Student Life
Facilities Management for ESL
The role of facilities management is to:
- Coordinate and oversee the operations, maintenance, and space needs of the Alumni Memorial House and/or the Wellness Center as needed in a cost effective manner.
- To ensure that all demolition, renovation, and new construction is completed in a timely fashion in support of the activities of S. C. state government by accommodating space needs and maintaining the facilities in good condition for students, patient, member, and University use.
- Supervise and oversee repairs, modifications and preventative maintenance on building and facilities.
- Initiates and communicates with a variety of University personnel and/or outside vendors to include Physical Plant, Public Safety, Parking Management, Environmental Services, Warehouse Operations, Furniture Vendors, Moving Crews and various college/division personnel on campus to maintain property.
- Take account of needs of employees housed in the facilities.
Special projects for the Division of Education and Student Life and the Office of the Provost are assigned on a regular and as needed basis.
41 Bee Street
Vince Mosley Building, MSC 175
Charleston, SC 29425-1750