By completing this application you are confirming your attendance to the University Commencement ceremony, Hooding Ceremony hosted by your program, as well as confirming your name as it will appear on your diploma. This application will also be used to order your cap and gown which is required for all ceremonies.
Students are expected to file the online form the semester before the candidate's final semester.
Faculty will use this form only to order a souvenir cap and gown.
1. Establish your account.
You may have a CollegeNet Account already. If you applied online for admission to MUSC, your CollegeNet account may still be active. If you wish to use this account, you may do so. Please be sure all contact information is up-to-date including your current e-mail address.
2. Fill out your degree application.
Your application is not sent to us until you pay all appropriate fees, and it is authorized.
3. Pay any applicable fees online.
On the payment page, you can pay any fees by debit/credit card or check (US bank accounts only).
If you are paying by debit or credit card:
- Provide all information, including the complete credit card number, expiration date, and card billing information.
- Click the 'Submit this information' button.
Once payment is authorized, your application is on its way to us, and you can no longer make changes to it. For electronic check, this may take up to six days. We strongly urge all degree applicants to pay by credit card.
If you are paying by check: see instructions.
Security Information: Your debit/credit card information is encrypted during transmission from your browser to our server and during payment authorization. None of your debit/credit card information is stored in our database.
4. Check your Activity Log to print a copy of your degree application or to learn if we have received it.
5. Close your browser program when you are ready to end your Web session. This clears your password and secure connection.