Education and Student Life Employee Recognition Program
Within Education and Student Life our mission is to foster the academic success and development of health professionals within our learning community. It is important to recognize and value the outstanding contributions of staff in support of our mission.
With these tenets in mind, a program to recognize outstanding contributions has been established. A committee of peers representing all areas within the division evaluates submissions quarterly to recommend individuals for recognition.
Though not limited to these attributes, the following are among those recommended for consideration.
- Reliable and consistent
- Spirit of congeniality, generates enthusiasm in others
- Volunteering services that are beyond assigned responsibilities
Quality of Work
- Provides first class customer support
- Consistently provides high quality work that exceeds expectations
- Finds creative ways to increase efficiency and save the department time and money
Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Inspires others to work together and achieve their fullest potential
- Instills a sense of respect and trust in their colleagues
- Flexible in changing environments, fluidly handles problems as they occur
Links to online submission forms, awards, and selection committee are available below.