MUSC Student Organizations Support
Alcoholic Beverage Serving
The MUSC Responsible Host Party Pack has been designed to provide you with the most current and significant information needed in order to plan a successful social event. Particular information has been included regarding legal requirements, MUSC policy and requirements and recommendations with respect to hosting a program/event or party where alcohol, beer and wine are served.
Additionally, as a part of MUSC’s commitment to creating a sustainable educational environment, information and guidelines are included to assist with planning and hosting events with recycling and other sustainability efforts in mind.
This packet includes:
- MUSC Event Approval Form for Events Where Alcohol Will Be Served
- Most Frequently Asked Policy Questions Regarding Hosting Events Where Alcohol is Served
- The MUSC Student Policy for Alcoholic Beverage Serving
- Responsible Hosting Guidelines and Strategies
- A Quick Reference Guide for MUSC Student Policy for Responsible Hosting Guidelines and Serving Alcohol at Events
Guidelines for Hosting Environmentally Friendly Events include:
- MUSC Sustainability Pledge
- MUSC Sustainability Event Guidelines
- MUSC Student Guidelines for Sustainability
The Student Programs and Student Diversity staff works to tirelessly provide you with the support, guidance, and leadership needed to host the most successful events possible. After reviewing the information in this packet, please call us if you have any questions and need assistance.