MUSC Student Government Association
As a service to the University community, MUSC SGA operates an electronic bulletin board programming service. The bulletin board features information about happenings on campus and announcements of upcoming MUSC SGA events. This service is available to all official MUSC student offices and is being offered free of charge.
Requirements for announcements run on MUSC SGA TV:
- Copy submitted must be University related, and advertised events must be open to all students at MUSC. Official MUSC SGA announcements will be given priority. All other announcements will be run on a first come, first serve basis.
- Copy of a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide must be submitted 2 business days prior to the 1st or 15th of the month. The SGA TV will only be updated on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- Announcements will run from the 1st of the month to the 15th of the month, from the 15th of the month to the end of the month, or both, depending on the date or type of event being publicized. Announcements can be renewed once.
- The PowerPoint Slide is limited to 300 characters, which includes spacing, grammar, and punctuation. It must not contain animations and must use a minimum of a 28-point font.
- MUSC SGA reserves the right to refuse any copy deemed inappropriate and/or edit any announcements to comply with space requirements.
- MUSC SGA does not air commercial or political advertisements
MUSC SGA reserves the right to change this policy as it becomes necessary.
Ways to submit announcements to run on MUSC SGA TV:
Email your name, telephone number, department name, and run dates for the ad along with your announcement, in Microsoft PowerPoint. Format your slide in Microsoft Power Point using a minimum of a 28-point font, and be sure it works on a Mac! Email it to email@example.com along with the following information:
Announcement to read (not to exceed 300 characters including spaces)
Submitted by (complete name)
Date (of submission)
If you have any further questions, please email the MUSC SGA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.