Student Diversity at MUSC
MUSC Student Diversity Home
Diversity embraces the distinctiveness of each individual and the groups to which each belongs. It acknowledges and celebrates those human qualities that are different from our own and outside the groups to which we belong, as well as our own.
A diverse environment is one that: welcomes and values all people; is grounded in respect for others; is nurtured by open dialogue between those of differing perspectives; and is motivated by action that is characterized by an openness and willingness to change.
Education in a diverse setting prepares students to become good health care partners in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.
If you have attended a program, been the recipient of one of our many services, or worked directly with a member of the OSD staff please take a minute to complete our customer service survey.
- MUSC Safe Zone Training
- Friday January 30, 2015 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- AHH Officers Meeting
- Tuesday February 03, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Handling Controversial Issues Campus Workshop
- Thursday February 05, 2015 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Thursday February 05, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Gay Straight Alliance Membership Meeting
- Monday February 09, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Gay Straight Alliance Coffee Talk
- Wednesday February 18, 2015 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday February 19, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM