Skip Navigation
 

College of Graduate Studies

Past and Present

Since 1949 the College of Graduate Studies has educated hundreds of biomedical research scientists. In October of 2011, the college offices moved into new quarters in the Bioengineering Building. At that time a physical exhibit was installed to commemorate the history of the college as well as to highlight current programs and individuals. This online exhibit is an expanded version of the physical exhibit.
 
 
 
 

© 2012  Medical University of South Carolina | Disclaimer