- Bethany Herbert - 1st place, PhD III - Kinard Gadsden
- Emillie Rosset - 1st place, PhD I
- Abby Wenzel - Health Disparities, 2nd place
Sigma Xi Award
- Theresa Cantu - Sigma Xi Best Oral Presentation
- Abby Wenzel - Sigma Xi Best Poster Presentation
2014 Ralph H. Johnson VAMC Student Research Award
- Ludivine Renaud - 1st place - oral presentation
- Daniel Herr - Honorable Mention - Oral
- Emillie Rosset - Honorable Mention, PhD I poster
Ray Greenberg Presidential Scholar Award, MUSC
- Mohammed Dany
- Danielle Desjardins
- Bethany Herbert
- Danielle Desjardins
Other Notable Achievements:
Jacqueline Bangma - Center for Global Health Trainee Travel Grant Award, MUSC Center for Global Health, 2015.
Theresa Cantu - SACNAS Travel Scholarship, 2014
- Southeastern Medical Scientist Symposium SEMSS Best Poster Presentation Award, August 23, 2014
- American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP) award for outstanding research in experimental pathology, Experimental Biology 2015 meeting-Boston, MA, March 28-31, 2015
- Student Leadership Society Honor Award, Medical University of South Carolina, April 15, 2015
- Central Society for Clinical and Translational Research Trainee Travel Award, CSCTR 2015 Annual Meeting- Chicago, IL, April 23, 2015
- American Physician Scientist Association Trainee Travel Award, ASCI/AAP/APSA Annual meeting 2015- Chicago, IL, April 25, 2015
- ASCI/APSA Best Presentation Award, ASCI/AAP/APSA Annual meeting 2015- Chicago, IL, April 26, 2015
Emily Durham - 2015 SMART Award eBioscience, Characterization of murine cranial suture cells.
- Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA F30 Fellowship Awardee, Sept., 2014
- 1st place, poster presentation, Life Sciences Baltics MAP Kinases Conference, 2014
- AAAS/Science Program for Excellence in Science, 2014-2015
- SCTR NIH/NCATS Pre-doctoral Fellowship Training Grant TL1 TR 000061 2014-2015
- T32 Cardiovascular Training Grant Pre-doctoral Fellowship, 8/1/2015-7/31/2016.
- Eric R. Lacy Poster Presentation Award, July 2014
- Slocum Lunz Foundation Award, April 2015
- Medical University of South Carolina Student Leadership Society, 2014-2015.
- Medical University of South Carolina Provost Scholarship, 2014-2015.
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)/Merck Graduate Dissertation Fellowship, 2015-2016.
Emilie Rosset - AADR Student Research Fellowship 2015 Recipient
Katelynn Toomer - T32 Cardiovascular Training Grant Pre-doctoral Fellowship, 8/1/2015-7/31/2016.