College of Graduate Studies
Medical Scientist Training Program (MD/PhD)
Congratulations to Joey Alge, Thomas Beckham, Brandon Bentzley, Mohammad Dahrouj and Becky Knackstedt for being inducted into the AOA Honor Medical Society!
Congratulations to Becky Knackstedt and Jamie Mills for establishing the MUSC MSTP Women's Advocacy Group
Congratulations to the Wonderful Matches by the Senior Class of 2015!
- Joey Alge – Pediatric physician scientist track at Baylor University
- Obi Aseem – Medicine with GI physician scientist track at Mayo Clinic
- Thomas Beckham – Radiation Oncology at Sloan Kettering
- Tiffany Baker – Pathology at MUSC
- Mohammad Dahrouj – Transitional year at Indiana University/Ophthalmology at Harvard
- Becky Knackstedt – Plastic Surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Keely Marshall – Dermatology at University of Pittsburgh
- Ahmad Mashmoushi – Pediatrics at UT Southwestern Dallas
- Alton Sutter – Surgery at Beth Israel/Harvard
- Joe Taylor – Psychiatry at Yale
MSTP Graduate 2012, Current PGY2, Radiation Oncology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai